<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7349622058243980331?origin\x3dhttp://shatterdreamz-jojo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SPM Form 4 and Form 5 books for sale after November 27th 2008~
Anyone, anybody, whoever who's interested to buy my SPM books for half price or quarter price(selected books), feel free to contact me. No phone numbers will be shown here for those of you who don't have my number.>Please email or IM me in messenger.
powerpuff_carol@hotmail.comFor those of you who has it, call or sms me yea =)I'll reply you the list of books or email to you as soon as i get your message.Since I'm not free to type the list now, just contact me. Well, the reason why I wanna sell all my books..okay..maybe not all la.. is because....I wanna empty out my bookshelves. Plus, I need more money for college. LOLZ..alasan..However, I can only start selling my books after the 27th of November 2008 aka the last day of spm. WHEE~ Can't wait for that mind-roaring-freedomised day...Hiatus failed again. I won't stick to my hibernation process aldy..will blog

Blogged @ 10/22/2008
Don't let me go -