Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I'm depressed. I felt a sharp needle poking every fine vein and blood vessel in my fragile heart when they asked me whether I receive the important call from Taylors regarding the Principal's Award 2009 Scholarship. I tried to forget about it but it keeps spinning 360 degrees continuously in my head. Damn sad man....Well, actually it's already predicted that I WON'T be able to make it to the interview. Based on my not-so-excellent results covered with blemishes in the disguise of horrible C's and D's. And not to forget, E's for science subjects. To think about it, who on earth will accept my sucky, low class, recycled entry? I think even the stray dogs will pee on the stack of photostated certs and important documents. EWW...for sure the smell would be darn stinky! Ohkay~ I shouldn't think beyond imagination. What's gone is gone. And this is what's left of me. Got inspired by this song sang by Nick Lachey~I feel like a pig aka babi wandering around sniffing books in my cosy room. LOL. Ignore me. I just wanna have the sense of metaphor on whatever I'm doing now. Hmmmmm...since I didn't manage to secure the babi scholarship, plus I didn't get chosen for National Service, where will I be heading to after SPM? Work to earn more money for college? Darn..maybe I should stop thinking of college and say hello to Form 6! *sinister laugh* =.= Arghhhhh....if I were to apply other scholarships from other well-known colleges, I might have to use my trials results, which will be oh-so-darn-shitty! How would you feel if someone unknown sitting in the same class or attending the same tuition keep glancing at you or steal a look at you whenever you're not looking at him? And with that 2 minute stare, it freaks me out! Is that tuition a nest for guys to look for girls instead of gaining extra knowledge? I don't know their names, neither do I want to know who they really are. I do recognize their hamsap-not-so-good-looking faces..*ohkay,maybe not hamsap but I just can't stand it when guys look at me with that hamsap-ish kind of look* Eeyer.............................When will I declare an official hiatus to my bloggie? I'll blog when I feel like jotting down my rants. So,yea....I doubt my next post will be on October..maybe earlier or later than that.Blogged
@ 9/17/2008
Don't let me go -