Sunday, September 7, 2008
You were born in Malaysia, but sadly I don't know the exact location.
You were born on the 7th of September 1989, but sadly I don't know the exact time.
You were named Yap________, but sadly I don't know what the true meaning of your name is.
You were given a birth certificate, but sadly I don't know your birth certificate number.
You were raised up by your wonderful yet caring parents, but sadly I don't know their
respective names.
You used to live in Sri Anggerik 1 Apartment, but sadly I don't know you yet!
You are now a permanent resident in Vista Lavender Apartments, but sadly I don't know ypur home address.
You have your very own Malaysian Identity Card, but sadly I don't know your IC number.
You have umpteen pictures and photos of yourself with your family, but sadly I don't even have a picture of you and me together!
You used to study in Bistari class from form 1 till form 5 in the same school, but sadly I don't know anything about you.
You came back to continue your Pre-U studies in form 6 in the same school, but still I don't know you yet.
But I know you wouldn't mind.
Because today is your very special day. And its celebrated only once in a year.
Although I'm not here by your side to celebrate your birthday with you, but I hope that the little gift that I gave to you and the simple heart-warming birthday message that I sent to you will make u smile with patronization.
Although time is separating us from meeting each other, I still have you in my mind and heart, no matter how busy I am and wherever I go.
************************************************************************************
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY DEAR!~
Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.- Crystal Middlemas -
Blogged
@ 9/07/2008
Don't let me go -