<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7349622058243980331?origin\x3dhttp://shatterdreamz-jojo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, August 23, 2008

Most of you out there might share the same opinion about this; Having a bf / gf before the age of 20 is useless but having a bf / gf after twenty is useful. I've no comments about it but I'm sure that what I'm doing now WILL not affect my studies especially or other prioritized stuffs. It depends. Other couple may think differently. All the while I'm weak in my science subjects and have slow thinking process in my add maths. I took the initiative to at least improve all of the subjects above(no just to pass,but do more than pass) but I failed to do so. Some of my friends and even teachers told me that I should relax and why didn't I enjoy my life as all teenagers should. Who said I didn't enjoy life to the fullest? I did..with my own way. I agree that I rarely go out, socialize or hang out with friends, cousins and relatives, but that's just who I am. Maybe that's a reason why I'm always out of ideas on what to talk about to dear or not so close friends. Any thoughts and stuffs that happened in dear's life, dear will definitely tell me. He has the ability to speak very fluent cantonese(which makes me abit bewildered sometimes when I couldn't catch up on what he's trying to say @.@) and english as well. Not bad, scored a band 5 in MUET. Not only that, he's also good in maths and addmaths, Maths T. So whenever I am online and he was online at the same time, I'll ask him to teach me some questions which i don't know. He'll show me step by step for me to understand better. A reason why I spent so much time online this week holidayz. NOT to lepak, but for tutorial by him. haha. And I came to realize that I'm braver than ever..more courageous..not that shy anymore..and my cantonese gt a slight improvement..(still very bad and talk 1 gau 1 gau)haha..all I can say is..my language in average standard. None I could speak really well,including English. Although me n dear have nt reached the 2nd month yet, we've learnt so much over the days. Dear became more understanding towards me while I learnt to be more gregarious =P always filled with ideas and thoughts on what to share with him. We had a ball playing badminton yesterday in MBA. Although dear couldnt play really well(for a guy) still he's better than me. i knw he could smash but he just dont want to. haha. but i smased him countless times. and even hit his face. OUCH! sorry dear! haha..lucky thrs no pain. =)
I feel bad sometimes..times when im forced to make a lie to my parents. whenever they asked me who im going out with,who's fetching me to n fro,who im playing with..n so on..i have to do this until the day i reveal the truth to them. Now...I really want to tell them but its nt the time yet..n ive to bear the consequences. If they disapprove,then im really dead meat. Dear too felt the same. We love our parents..and we don wanna hurt their feelings..bcz of wat we're doing nw.
maths exam on monday. addmaths on tuesday. nt really prepared for addmaths, although ive done thousands of exercises..this time without referring to the answers..whatever. Just do the exam. No big deal anyway. I must learn how to de-stress myself but to a certain limit.
time to tutor caryn addmaths..addmaths aku rojak gila..ask me to teach her sumore =.=

Blogged @ 8/23/2008
Don't let me go -