<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7349622058243980331?origin\x3dhttp://shatterdreamz-jojo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, August 4, 2008

My junior met with an accident a few days ago and so, I've to do all her incomplete work. pity her albeit..
Cat might be applying for a piloting course in a college (no idea what name and the location of the college) If he succeeded in securing the scholarship, he'll be away from school for 15 months. Might be skipping STPM too. I don't know if he's doing the right thing or choosing the correct path. But as long as he's interested in it and its his passion to be a pilot in the future, I won't mind being separated from him. Plus, from today onwards till end of November, I won't have much time to spend with him. It's a good thing if we don't see each other everyday =) As long as our hearts have each other's soul, everything will be fine for me. I will definitely agree with his decision eventhough it's a difficult situation to handle. I'' just have to face it. Hopefully he will take up the course and apply for it.

Blogged @ 8/04/2008
Don't let me go -