<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7349622058243980331?origin\x3dhttp://shatterdreamz-jojo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, August 16, 2008

Needless to say, what's gone is gone. Farewell to all my paper 2's; Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Screwed up all of them. I feel dumb. Emo. "Why the heck are you crying?" I asked myself. Tears dripped down from my cheeks out of the blue, unable to complete more than 100 questions. I was like "Oh my God, stop crying will ya and get back to work. There's no use crying over spilt milk anyway".
Yippee Yay Hooray Merdeka! So what huh? Sorry I just don't have the mood to be patriotic and to celebrate National Day for this year. Annoying irritating lame patriotic songs being played every morning. I remembered how highly-spirited i was during my primary school days. Sang the national anthem, Jalur Gemilang and Keranamu Malaysia with a damn high-pitched voice. Kids, haha.
Ya ya, Malaysia Boleh! Boleh to Lee Chong Wei only. He's our only hope to reach the Olympic gold medal in Beijing 2008. Kudos to him for defeating Lee Hyun Il from Korea. Well, I have to admit that the Korean guy was kinda geng also. Not bad, since he won over Bao Chun Lai from mainland China easily. Sup Sup water for him.
I was so hooked up on badminton and other Olympic games on television. But I didn't watch the whole game. And definitely no live telecast.
Oh yea, I was glad that I was not selected for National Service 1st batch 2008. YES! BUT at the same time, i would like to go, under one condition; for one week only. Lol. Shall i talk to Najib about it? =D

Blogged @ 8/16/2008
Don't let me go -