<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7349622058243980331?origin\x3dhttp://shatterdreamz-jojo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, July 11, 2008

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trials around the corner..
god damn it..
Line from Mr.Santhakumar: This is it, girls!! ONE step closer to the real exams.
Line from the Principal: U guys are not putting enough effort, please please work harder n score A's for your maths and most importantly Science subjects.
Line from Arunn: Chill la..==

I'm currently hibernating at home most of the time,locked up in my secluded room, facing different books each day, plus different shitty homeworks pilling up like mountains.
Cut down homeworks and allow us more time to study please. I dont mind doing them but please reduce the amount of homework being poured in every single day!

I suck in my science subjects. IF i could manage to score 80> I'll be running around screaming like a madwoman. Finally, I have made my final decision on which course to study after SPM. Well, this course really has nothing to do with science subjects. *Not even chemistry* I'm gonna take hospitality and tourism or hotel management. People like me who has no potential in scoring with flying colours in science subjects, for sure will take up this course. I once berangan-angan wanna study biotechnology (long long time ago)..but since my bio like shyt I hav to let it go..I love bio, its an interesting subject..when i flipped through the 1st page of my bio reference book last year, I kind of fell in love with the topics?? *ookay, I know i sound nerdish* But..unfortunately as time goes by, till now, im filled with indolence, lazy to study, its hard to score bio in exams..argh..

I really can't wait to retire..don't care just give them a damn, I'm gonna wear my pinafore and baju kurung on certain days after retirement. All karat ady in my wardrobe, waiting for me to wear them.


Blogged @ 7/11/2008
Don't let me go -