<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7349622058243980331?origin\x3dhttp://shatterdreamz-jojo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, July 25, 2008

well, I was suppose to complete my Taylor's Principal's Awards 2009 scholarship left untouched in my computer file. ARGHH...I've got loads of stuffs yet to be touched. First of all, I'm suppose to certify 40 certificates through the school. Plus I haven't photostat them. Was waiting for my badminton and moral cert but I don't think I'll get them so soon. This morning I asked Puan Ooi about the moral powerpoint slide presentation cert and guess what??! 3rd place belongs to US!! Me, Sue Wei yang goyang kaki didn't do much work =D and Iu Iu. We will only get our certs around early September. So darn long ler..I need the cert!!!

hehe..not many of you guys realized that I brought a long big red envelope to school. All busy studying and rushing to finish homework. Even Nyrac Nag Gnof Il didn't realize..Wakakkaka!!! =D
I didn't expect cat to present me a special and meaningful gift. Today, our special yet memorable day, ended up fetching Jerome and Daryl to Batu 14 for futsal game. Lolz. Damn scary facing ms L in 5 B.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh...........................'FM PRS' @.@ lame and stupid. Unfortunately aku orang bawahan nyrac. Yer..not fair. WHY should I do all the DJ-ing work?! nyrac yang maha mulia must help lorac DJ ok? =P
Caryn and I with Sze Yang and Meng Kian in charge of DJ-ing on Fridays. A few patriotic songs will be aired live from 7.10-7.20 a.m starting from August. LAME....
STUPID stupid yer...thought can rest my ass starting from next Monday. Wanna retire!! Hate being a postless prefect. School uniform! Baju kurung! Why can't we as retirees wear them??!

Blogged @ 7/25/2008
Don't let me go -