
8 things I'm passionate about:
*my family
*all ma besties
*my clothes
*teddies n soft toys on my bed
*old photos
*internet
*camera
*LCD tv
8 things I say or do too often:
*lalala-dreaming
*mou dak gao-babbling
*leng zai leh-flirting (lol)
*mamamimimomo-smsing
*yaya-talking to suewei
*bising la lu-talking to suewei
*nyam nyammy-eating like pig
*slurp-drinking
8 things I've read recently:
*PS I Love You -Cecilia Arhen
*Twilight-Stephenie Meyer
*For One More day-Mitch Albom
*Tormenting Part 15-thong's blog
*Of Lost Tribe Of the Amazon-Weiting's blog
*WHY ARE EURASIANS/MIXED BLOODS ALWAYS VALUED ABOVE PURE ASIANS???-May Zhee
*err..Sejarah f5..kaka..few pages only
*Reader's Digest Asia May
8 songs I could listen over and over again:
*Rihanna-Take A Bow
*Empty-The Click Five
*When Im gone-Avril Lavigne
*When You Look Me in The Eyes-The Jonas brothers
*Im Flying Without Wings-Westlife
*Love is Beautiful
*Wo Ai De Ren
*Here In My home-Various Malaysian Artistes
8 things I learned last year:
*Physics
*Biology
*Chemistry ==
*always be strong-willed
*dont reflect the past
*camwhore more
*EST-'wonderful'
*love everyone around you
8 people to tag:
*Caryn
*Thong
*Ying Zhi
*Yin Hong
*Weiting