<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7349622058243980331?origin\x3dhttp://shatterdreamz-jojo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 4, 2008

The rightful owner of this blog has not updated this blog yet thus I shall be a busy body and help her put some life into this blog with my own "master" creation...tee hee..:D
I shall began.
*clears throat and puts on the thinking cap*
*inspired*
I would like to touch about the owner of this blog.Lolx.After all I have known her for like almost forever...*gives some whacked up girlie laughter*
Bare in mind,she will kill me after seeing this post in my her blog.
As the profile states,her name is the one,the ONLY Carol Sexy Tan.Agreed?Yes...If you were to say no,you would have to face me..tsk...
Now close your eyes and imagine this scenario.It was a stormy afternoon.The house was in darkness...Sounds of the pencil touching the surface of the paper can be heard even though ever so soft due to the sound of the thunder.Sitting at a table in pitch darkness is this very hot chick...She sits and frowns as she scratches her head...as she...does her addmaths problems....
Yes,she is a addmaths freak genius.Definitely an A1 star student!I shall not tell lies to you.That is indeed a FACT!Although she might indeed deny this.
That is another thing about her.She is humble.She will not admit the stuff I type about her.But deep down...really deep down inside,she knows its true.And that is all that matters.
Other than that,she is this very fair girl with smooth skin..soft like babies skin...Her smile can make any guy melt within seconds.It makes them tremble and sweat not knowing what to say.Her beauty is undescribable..Gosh,I sound so lesbian-ish...Haha..But of course,I am not...
She is also a very fast runner.Again she might say it is not true.All lies I tell you.Her legs can carry her faster than anything...When she runs,a gust of wind will brush pass you.In a flash she will be miles and miles away from you.
Also,she is also a smart girl.She might put up a fight and say no.But tsk,hard working people will always achieve their goals.Bare in mind my dear friend.Exam results now might be cruel and all,but it does not mean that you are not bright at all.Indeed you are bright.As bright as a shinning star.Let this results and all be a test.Your 10A1s will be in your hand.
If it does not happen,I'll run in my birthday suit for all.But I am sure you will spare the eyes of all the innocent people around you and obtain those brilliant results.Right?right.
This is my story about Carol.Well part of it...There will be a sequel.If I survive...
tata my fellow fans of Carol the SExay! Tan.

Blogged @ 4/04/2008
Don't let me go -